STRETCH HOOD MACHINE: CSH 4
Robust and reliable stretch hooding
The CSH4 stretch hooding (bagging) machine applies tubular stretch films from 20-160 micron to most loads. Film is drawn from a reel, stretched and applied to the product. When the film is released it recovers naturally, tightening around the pack providing stability, protection against dust and water, witha printed logo if required.
- Very compatible with fast production of white goods.
- No heat required, stretch hood/bag machines are eco-friendly vs shrink machines using gas or electricity!
- The weight of film used is usually less than with shrink machines, less use of plastic packaging!
- For certain products, a top cap or sleeve can be suitable, requiring still less packaging!
- Low maintenance, high reliability!
- Up to three tube sizes in automatic.
- Range of models and options available.