STRETCH HOOD MACHINE: CSH 2000
Robust and reliable stretch hooding
The CSH 2000 stretch hooding (bagging) machine applies tubular stretch films from 25-180 micron to most loads. Film is drawn from a reel, stretched and applied to the product. When the film is released it recovers naturally, tightening around the pack providing stability, protection against dust and water, with a printed logo if required.
- Ideal for use with construction materials and other heavy products.
- No heat required, stretch hood/bag machines are eco-friendly vs shrink machines using gas or electricity!
- The weight of film used is usually less than with shrink machines, less use of plastic packaging!
- For certain products, a top cap or sleeve maybe suitable, requiring still less packaging!
- Low maintenance, high reliability!
- Up to three tube sizes in automatic
- Range of models and options available